As fall arrives
*shudders* I realize that I should probably be thinking about which books I haven’t picked up so far this year, but had planned to when I made my bookish resolutions. Looking now, there are SO MANY books that I put on the backburner but NO MORE. Okay, maybe I’ll hesitate on a few of these for various reasons. I CAN’T HELP IT.
Where was I? Oh yeah, books to read.
I’m on 59 of 80 books, which is like 70-something percent (I checked.) There is still plenty of time to read 21 books in 3 months. So 7 books a month. (Well isn’t that fitting? I love basic math.)
Without frrther ado, here’s some books that I haven’t read yet for some reason but really want to before 2017 is over. (And before my crisis that I’ll be 18 next year.)
These are in no particular order, and are a mix of new releases and books that have been on my radar for, at the most, a year.
◦ A List of Cages by Robin Roe
◦ They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
◦ Meet Cute: YA Anthologies (I have an ARC!)
◦ And I Darken by Kiersten White
◦ Our Dark Duet by V.E. Schwab
◦ Waste of Space by Gina Damico
◦ Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
◦ Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga
◦ Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
◦ Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire
◦ Because You Love to Hate Me: Anthologies
◦ Take the Key and Lock Her Up by Ally Carter
◦ The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
(Spoiler alert: Let’s be real: I’m not going to read all of these. I just won’t.) It’s nice to imagine I’ll try, though. I’m feeling pretty optimistic, even if I don’t show it, because I’ve had such little homework lately for a high school student. I think this year won’t be as strenuous as my sophomore year. . .WHICH MEANS MORE READING!! I will definitely hit 80 books though, I am prepared.
Readers get what they want!
Thanks for reading! Which book(s) should I move to the top of my priority list? Comment below!